EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Registration Form Portal | www.efccnigeria.org
Were you searching for EFCC Recruitment 2023? If Yes, then you are at the right place for the application. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Form 2023 is here. See the EFCC Recruitment portal www.efccnigeria.org application registration. More details are below.
However, this post will provide information on the EFCC portal (www.efccnigeria.org) on how to apply for the EFCC application registration form and other related info to help you get the job.
EFCC Recruitment Form 2023
The form for EFCC jobs in Nigeria is out on their official portal. All the candidates that want to apply for this job are asked to visit the portal www.efccnigeria.org and apply.
Is EFCC Currently Recruiting Now?
No, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment has not started yet. We ask you to bookmark this webpage to help you know when the registration form will be out.
EFCC General Requirements and Qualifications
If you are interested in this EFCC job, you must meet all the following requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must possess any of the following Ph.D., Master’s degree, BSc, HND, NCE, and OND in any authorized tertiary institutions.
- You must have at least three credits including, English and Mathmatimatics, in your West African Certificate Examination (WACE) or your Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC).
- You will be able to adapt to a new environment.
- Interested candidates should be polite and calm.
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills and can work with others in collaboration.
- If you are computer literate, that would be an advantage.
- All candidates must have valid identification such as a valid driver’s license, national ID, international passport, or valid voter’s card.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the EFCC job portal at www.efccnigeria.org
- Go to the Jobs and Careers section.
- Click on the job openings
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Lastly, submit your application form.
In case, you didn’t qualify for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission job. You can always check other latest jobs in Nigeria.
EFCC Monthly Salary
The Salary of EFCC officers varies based on their positions. Although, the average monthly salary for an EFCC entry-level employee is around ₦168,500. Also, the Although the average monthly wage for an Economic Financial Crime Commission employee is around ₦250,200.
Job in Nigeria 2023
- DPR Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
If you have any questions about EFCC Recruitment 2023, use the comment box below. Do not forget to your friends through email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp.