How to Clear e16 Errors on DSTV
If You are using DStv in Africa, especially in Nigeria, You must have asked about How to Clear e16 Errors on DSTV.
So, today we are going to give you exclusive details on easy ways to Clear e16 Errors on your DSTV decoders.
Many DStv decoders need reset if you notice an e16 error display on your TV screen. There are 2 easiest methods for resetting your decoder, namely, SMS and the eazy DStv self-service.
This guide is to clear the e16 error notice, preventing you from fully enjoying the amazing features and channels of DSTV decoders.
However. before getting started with resetting your DSTV decoder, either DSTV HD or Explora decoder, please note the following:
- Firstly, make sure your decoder is well connected to the power source to receive any command.
- Also, Ensure that you connect the smartcard to the decoder properly.
SMS method to Clear e16 Errors on DSTV
Using the SMS method is one that is quick and easy.
Kindly, follow the steps below:
- Send SMS “RESET ” accompanied by your ” smartcard number” to 30333 (for Nigerians only).
- You will receive a confirmation message informing you that your request is being processed. Check after a while if your decoder is back to normal.
DSTV self-service method to Clear e16 Errors decoders
To reset your DSTv decoders using the DSTv self-service online portal, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the DStv website and select your country, either Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, e.t.c.
- Sign in to your account with your surname or mobile number and your smartcard number.
- Click on “Fix Errors.”
- Enter your smartcard number in the dialogue box provided.
- Select the “E16” error option (most times it is already there selected).
- Enter the text displayed in the captcha box. Click on “Fix Error.” The error will be fixed immediately, and your subscribed channels will be unscrambled.
Read Also: O2Tv Movies Free Download
Conclusion – How to Clear e16 Errors
Share this post with friends and family, if You have questions, use the comment box below and I will attend to You immediately.