Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Form 2023/2024 | www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
Searching for 86RRI Recruitment 2023? If Yes, then you are at the right place for the application. The Nigerian Army Form 2023 is here. See the Nigerian Army Recruitment portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng application registration. More details are below.
Therefore, in this Job post, we will provide you with information about the Army job. The Nigerian Army Recruitment recruitment for 2023 is ongoing right now.
However, this post will provide information on the Army 86RRI portal (www.recruitment.army.mil.ng). How to apply for the 85RRI application form and other related information to help you get the job.
So, do you have what it takes to get a job at the Nigerian Army Recruitment? If you answered yes to this question. Then continue to read and see what qualifications are required to apply for the job.
Nigerian Army Application Form 2023
The form for army 85RRI jobs in Nigeria is out on their official portal. All the candidates who want to apply for this job are asked to visit the portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and apply.
Is the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Nigerian Army recruitment form is out. The registration form portal will be open from 25th September to 20th October 2023 for filling out the application form online.
Has the Nigerian Army Started Recruiting?
Yes, the Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment has started and will close on 20 October 2023.
How can I apply for the Army Form?
All interested applicants can apply for 86RRI jobs on the army website www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
How much is the Army form?
Just like other federal recruitment. The army application form is free for all applicants. The application form can be downloaded at the Nigeria Army official portal at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
How Much is the Salary of a Nigerian Army?
The pay of a soldier in Nigeira varies with different positions. Some receive over 70,000 Naira monthly.
Nigerian Army Recruitment General Requirements and Qualifications
If you are interested in this army job, you must meet all the following requirements.
(1) Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess a National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
(2) Candidates must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit by Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) Must be free of any criminal conviction by a court of law.
(4) Must have a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
(5) Must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as of 31 April 2023.
(8) Must score at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(9) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates must adhere to COVID-19 protocols, including regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate found to have fabricated or falsified results, including during training at Depot NA, will be dismissed from the program.
(8) the candidates should come with their BVN printouts.
(9) All the Candidates must not give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of people to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates should carefully read the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Click login to create an account.
- After that log in with your username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online, and print a copy.
- Print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Please make sure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Recruitments in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
If you have any questions about Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment, use the comment box below. Do not forget to your friends through email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp.