NNBTS Batch 35 Recruitment 2023 Application Form | joinnigeriannavy.com
The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 registration is online now. The update reaching our news desk is that the NNBTS Batch 35 recruitment has started.
So, the Nigerian Navy is using this medium to inform all interested applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will start on 29th March 2023 and close on 6th May 2023.
In, this article, we are going to highlight to you on learning how to check and fill NNBTS Batch 35 application form. So, continue to read below to also see the requirement need for this Nigerian Navy Basic Training School application form 2023.
Is the NNBTS Batch 35 Form Out?
Yes, the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School for batch 35 form is out online on their official portal at joinnigeriannavy.com
NNBTS Batch 35 Recruitment Requirements 2023
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive). However, the sportsmen/sportswomen category requires 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive) School Certificates must not be older than 6 years from the date of application.
- Applicants must be 18 – 22 years by 30 September 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must possess a National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicants must be between 18 – 26 years by 30 September 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife, Drivers/Mechanics, and sportsmen/sportswomen categories.
How to Apply for NNBTS Batch 35 Recruitment 2023
All Interested and qualified applicants should visit the Nigerian Navy Basic Training Schoo recruitment portal at joinnigeriannavy.com
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centers nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms
If you have any questions about the NNBTS Batch 35 Recruitment 2023, use the comment box below. Do not forget to your friends through email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp.