NPF Recruitment Portal 2023 Is Open: www.apply.recruitment.psc.gov.ng (APPLY HERE)
Searching for Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment 2023? If Yes, then you are at the right place for the application. The Nigeria Police Form 2023 is here. See the Nigerian Police Recruitment portal www.apply.recruitment.psc.gov.ng application registration. More details are below.
Therefore, in this Job post, we will provide you with information about the Police job. The Nigerian Police Recruitment Recruitment for 2023 is ongoing right now.
However, this post will provide information on the Police portal (www.apply.recruitment.psc.gov.ng). How to apply for the Police application form and other related information to help you get the job.
So, do you have what it takes to get a job at the NPF Recruitment? If you answered yes to this question. Then continue to read and see what qualifications are required to apply for the job.
Nigerian Police Application Form 2023
The form for NPF jobs in Nigeria is out on their official portal. All the candidates who want to apply for this job are asked to visit the portal www.apply.recruitment.psc.gov.ng and apply.
Is the Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the NFT Constables recruitment form is out. The registration form portal will be open from 15th October 2023.
Has the NFT Started Recruiting?
Yes, the Nigerian Police recruitment has started and will close on 26 November 2023.
NPF Recruitment Requirements
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age
- Not less than 1.67 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment Portal 2023 Via www.apply.recruitment.psc.gov.ng Login
The following steps below are how to apply to join the Nigeria Police:
- Go to http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NPF application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
Recruitments in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
If you have any questions about Nigerian Police Constables Recruitment, use the comment box below. Do not forget to your friends through email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp.