PalmPay USSD Code: Transfer, Check Balance & Buy Airtime
PalmPay launched its USSD code that customers use to send money and buy data. Use the shortcode with any type of phone. This is because it does not need an internet connection to work.
Therefore, today, we are going to highlight and teach you how to use the PalmPay USSD code to send money, Airtime, and buy data.
So, with just a Dial of *652#. Send money from one PalmPay account to another. code can also be used to send funds to other local bank accounts, buy airtime and check account balance.
How to Send Money using PalmPay USSD Code
The PalmPay USSD code work with all the Nigeria mobile network like MTN, 9mobile, and Airtel. So, to send money using this PalmPay short code, follow the steps below:
- Dial *652#.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number.
- Then, enter the amount to be transferred.
- Enter your correct Pin.
- Then, you will see a message that your transaction is successful.
How to use PalmPay USSD Code to Check Account Balance
Use the procedure below to check your palmpay account balance:
- Select the option “Check Balance”
- Enter your PIN, and your account balance will be displayed immediately.
Access Bank Transfer Code to PalmPay
Simply, use this format to fund your account. Dial *901*500*1234567890#, and follow the steps below.
- Dial *901#
- Select “Other financial institutions”
- Select the “Other Banks” option.
- Select the “PalmPay” option.
- Enter your pin.
Gtbank Transfer Code to PalmPay
Follow the steps below to transfer money from your GT bank to your Palmpay account with ease:
- Dial *737*22#
- Select the “Trsf – Mobile Money/PSB” option
- Then, enter the amount you desire to transfer
- Enter your Palmpay account number
- Select the “Next” option until you see the “PalmPay”.
- Enter your Gtbank transfer pin.
Other Banks Transfer Code to PalmPay
In a case where you are not using access or GT bank. Then, you need to follow the steps below to send money to your palmpay account.
- Open your PalmPay app
- Click on the “Fund” button
- Click on the “USSD” option
- Enter the amount to deposit
- Select the correct bank
- Copy the code on your screen
- Then, dial it on your phone dialer app
- Proceed to make the payment by entering your transfer pin.
FAQs about PalmPay Transfer Codes
Does PalmPay have a shortcode?
Yes, PalmPay has launched its *652# USSD code. This code can be used for several transactions such as checking balances, money transfers, bill payments, data purchases, airtime purchases, and lots more.
What is the PalmPay USSD code?
*652# is the PalmPay USSD code for all transactions.
What is the PalmPay shortcode to check the balance?
*652# is the PalmPay transfer code to check your account balance. After dialing the code, select the “Check Balance” option, and enter your pin.
What is the PalmPay shortcode for airtime?
*652# is the PalmPay code to buy airtime. After dialing the code, select the “Buy Airtime” option, enter the amount and number to recharge, and then enter your pin.
All the steps above will help you in being in control of your PalmPay account. So, if you have any questions about the PalmPay money transfer code, use the comment box below. Do not forget to share this article with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter.