www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal for Nigerian Army 2023/2024 Registration
www.recruitment.army.mil.ng is the official Nigerian Army recruitment portal for the 2023 Nigerian Army 86RRI recruitment.
Therefore, all interested applicants are asked to go to the portal and fill out the Nigerian Army form via the www.recruitment.army.mil.ng portal.
So, all you have to do is visit the website. Read carefully the instructions there. Although, on this webpage, we are going highlight the best way to submit your Nigeria army application form online.
www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login 2023
Nigerian army provided a new portal for the 2023 application. So, if you are among the interested candidates. All you need to know about the Nigerian army will be available on their portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
What is the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal?
The only official portal login for Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment is www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. Any other website apart from this is a scam and you should not use them to apply.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements 2023
If you are interested in this army job, you must meet all the following requirements.
(1) Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess a National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
(2) Candidates must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit by Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) Must be free of any criminal conviction by a court of law.
(4) Must have a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
(5) Must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as of 31 April 2023.
(8) Must score at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(9) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates must adhere to COVID-19 protocols, including regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate found to have fabricated or falsified results, including during training at Depot NA, will be dismissed from the program.
(8) the candidates should come with their BVN printouts.
(9) All the Candidates must not give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of people to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates should carefully read the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Click login to create an account.
- After that log in with your username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online, and print a copy.
- Print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Please make sure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Recruitments in Nigeria 2023
- DPR Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- NAIC Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
If you have any questions about the Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Login, use the comment box below. Do not forget to your friends through email, Twitter, Facebook, or WhatsApp.